Customer Loss Prevention
- A process evaluation survey is sent through SMS to shoppers from the brand’s store.
- A coupon code for online shopping is given to those who complete the survey.
- If they do not make a purchase within 3 days, they will be reminded of the coupon by sending recommendations of products they can combine with from the online store.
- Users subscribing on the online store who purchased their first product 30 days ago are offered product recommendations by email in order to identify their interests.
- Those who click on the product links in the e-mail but do not make a purchase within 3 hours are offered products in accordance with their interests through e-mail.
- If no shopping takes place within 1 day and the respective user gave permission to receive notifications, a web push notification is sent as a reminder.
- If a customer visits your website but buys nothing for a certain period of time, emails, push notifications and text messages are sent as a reminder of the products that were added to the cart or merely viewed but not added to the cart.
- For each RFM segment (automatically grouped based on shopping frequency, purchased amounts, number of items purchased), customized and different content is offered.
- When the user visits the website, the coupon code is brought to their attention through a banner or pop-up.