Stay in touch with your customers through different channels with scenarios created according to user actions.
Let our experienced team take over the account management of your brand, you measure the success.
With fast integration, ready-made templates and modular product structure, everything you need is at hand.
Site Traffic Management
To your site visitors at the right time, by providing the right content increase conversions.
From the moment of the customer’s arrival at the dealership to the sale and after-sale process and the expiration of the insurance term, you can keep in touch with them via different channels throughout the entire process.
- The salesperson greets the customer. They record contact details, job details, the selected vehicle using a dynamic form on an iPad. This information is transferred to the CRM in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- This allows gathering of consumer-permissioned data which are segmented based on the vehicle type.
- Send customers scripted emails, push notifications and short text messages on special days based on their profession. Example: Dealer discount of Dealer X since 2013 due to Teachers’ Day.
- If a customer purchases the X branded vehicle, they are added to a new segment. This helps you remain on top of which salesperson sells what brands of vehicles, the number of customers they meet and their performance.
- After the sale, system can be activated immediately for complementary products such as motor insurance, traffic insurance, etc. Example 1: Vehicle loan taken from a bank with which the Dealer has a contract for vehicle X. Example 2: Automatic sending of e-mails, push notifications and short text messages about motor insurance and traffic insurance offers from brand X’s own insurance companies.
- After 3 km of driving with the new vehicle, emails, short text messages and push notifications are sent automatically to the owner by the dealer to check everything is alright.
- After 10 km of driving with the new vehicle, emails, short text messages and push notifications are sent automatically to the owner by the dealer for maintenance purposes. These marketing processes continue automatically.
- Emails, short text messages and push notifications about a new model and a different vehicle are automatically sent by the dealer around the time when the loan is about to be paid off.
- Before motor insurance expires, e-mails, short text messages and push notifications are automatically sent by the dealer as a reminder.